• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Meyer Kinon 75mm uncoated projection lens from 1904

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Meyer Kinon 75mm uncoated projection lens (Petzval scheme) from 1904 (store demo lens, never ment to be sold then) on Panasonic GH4. Contrast enhanced by 50%.

42928990951_bea843558a_o.jpg

41118492060_cdb6235c25_o.jpg

42928990761_98a4b29961_o.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This seems a particularly useful lens for a pleasing fairly uniform “ground glass blu in the ourcof focus b.g.

No swirls calling attention to themselves.

Some might not like the appearance which sometimes seems to be that a painter with a palette knife spread ultrafine fine glass beads behind subject.

I like the effect!

Asher

Dr Klaus Schmitt

This seems a particularly useful lens for a pleasing fairly uniform “ground glass blu in the ourcof focus b.g.

No swirls calling attention to themselves.

Some might not like the appearance which sometimes seems to be that a painter with a palette knife spread ultrafine fine glass beads behind subject.

I like the effect!

Asher

Thank you, I like it, too!