• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Travelog: Kyoto Train Yard

Steven Sinski

_DSC2790_DxO-XL.jpg

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Steven, a very impressive image, in all ways! : )

@Doug: I was pretty sure that this one would bring you very close to "la petite mort" ! ; )

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Steven, a very impressive image, in all ways! : )

@Doug: I was pretty sure that this one would bring you very close to "la petite mort" ! ; )

Nicolas and Doug,

I shudder to think of the photographer high above the crowd, getting very close to "la petite Morte" with police and ambualve sirens and everyone staring up and wondering, "Will he maker beforectgey take him away?"

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I want to return!

I find the 3D structure of the steel to make the train much more impressive akin to the train coming out of the Magritte's fireplace!

Asher

Antonio Correia

An image captured in the right moment. The "bended" train, it's momentaneous sinuosity turns the hole to be dynamic scene !

Again, a good image !

Steven Sinski

An image captured in the right moment. The "bended" train, it's momentaneous sinuosity turns the hole to be dynamic scene !

Again, a good image !

so true as i was waiting for it to move just to where i wanted it to be. sometimes i can be pretty patient and this took a few minutes.