• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Going to the latest post

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

I think that at one time if I clicked on the little icon to the right of the name of the submitter of the latest post in a thread (the icon whose "tool tip" says "Go to last post), I would be taken to that last (latest) post.

Now, clicking on that icon takes me to some place in the thread, not not to the last post.

Best regards,

Doug

Cem_Usakligil

Doug the actual description of that button should have been: "Go to the 1st post which has been posted since you have last opened/read this thread". In other words, if 3 posts have been made since you have last read a particular thread, this button takes you to the 1st of those 3 posts and not to the 3rd one as the current description suggests. But if you go back to the main page and click the button again, it then takes you to the last post, since no new posts have been posted since then.

Doug Kerr

Hi, Cem,

Doug the actual description of that button should have been: "Go to the 1st post which has been posted since you have last opened/read this thread". In other words, if 3 posts have been made since you have last read a particular thread, this button takes you to the 1st of those 3 posts and not to the 3rd one as the current description suggests. But if you go back to the main page and click the button again, it then takes you to the last post, since no new posts have been posted since then.

Ah, so. Thanks for that insight.

Best regards,

Doug