• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Travel

fahim mohammed

" If an ass goes traveling, it won't return as a horse. "

p2516749439-6.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
" If an ass goes traveling, it won't return as a horse. "

p2516749439-6.jpg

Woe, Fahim. I love that crepuscular light braking through the clouds. Did you happen to take one with more of the sky to include that brightest beakthrough point too?

Anyway, these views remind me of Genesis!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Roshni, Asher. Thanks for the comments.

Roshni, what Asher says is correct. Besides, I was late for the Genesis party. Maybe Asher can tell us all about it; since it reminds him of it.

Take care.

Hello,

I mean the shot is just wow but how can the lights in such manner be set? I am very curious to know this.

Roshni,

It's quite simple really, all crepuscular lights, like that, are arranged by God! Fahim actually just comes along and points his camera, takes the shot and says thank you!

Asher