• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello

William Earle

I've just joined this forum and am looking forward to exploring, learning and making some new friends. I'm a fine art photographer with a focus on figure work, however I don't limit myself and have mixed in some traveling and landscape photography over the past few years. I'm incredibly passionate about photography, my work and the work of others. I'm always learning and finding inspiration from others.

Much of my work can be seen on my website.

~Bill

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I've just joined this forum and am looking forward to exploring, learning and making some new friends. I'm a fine art photographer with a focus on figure work, however I don't limit myself and have mixed in some traveling and landscape photography over the past few years. I'm incredibly passionate about photography, my work and the work of others. I'm always learning and finding inspiration from others.

Much of my work can be seen on my website.

~Bill

Bill,

I spend at least several hours a day studying photographs. Your work stands out as impressive and so worth lingering around to enjoy!

Yes, you do "set up" a session for photography and these mechanics and "conceits" are not hidden. Yet your figure studies are still remarkably effective in presenting the human form so innocently, that it becomes as natural as leaves blown to the grass, arriving in a wonderfully lit, "pose" ..........and immediately capturing the eyes of children collecting leaves for "nature" or their grandfather to "make art with"!

Being able to stage, be open about it, but still convey an engaging honest experience like this is an accomplishment!

So I realized that you have a lot to offer and I'm personally delighted to welcome you!

Asher