• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

All Pretty Rainbows and Stuff... :p

K.Hannah

Hello!

As one would guess I am new in these here parts. I joined to (like I am sure most have) improve my photography. I take mostly B&W Fine art esk nature and macro shots. I wish to one day be a wildlife photographer, only issue is that there isn't a lot of wildlife around here beyond the "Wasabird" :p.

Anyway hello, nice to meet you all and I hope to enjoy being a part of this community.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hello!

As one would guess I am new in these here parts. I joined to (like I am sure most have) improve my photography. I take mostly B&W Fine art esk nature and macro shots. I wish to one day be a wildlife photographer, only issue is that there isn't a lot of wildlife around here beyond the "Wasabird" :p.

Anyway hello, nice to meet you all and I hope to enjoy being a part of this community.

Welcome to our community, Katin!

We look forward to exotic and ordinary things from your part of the world! There are so many exotic people, houses, plants, derelicts and scholars around you!

Also lots of wild life. Kruger National Park is nearby if you are near Jo'burg

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Katin,

Hello!

Welcome aboard. I hope everything out your way is mimsy.

In any case, I really enjoy the prospect of effing the ineffable.

Best regards,

Doug

K.Hannah

Welcome to our community, Katin!

We look forward to exotic and ordinary things from your part of the world! There are so many exotic people, houses, plants, derelicts and scholars around you!

Also lots of wild life. Kruger National Park is nearby if you are near Jo'burg

Asher

Thanks Asher... Not sure I have any of those interesting things about... It is all pretty much grass and bush and pigeons where I am. :D

Hi, Katin,

Welcome aboard. I hope everything out your way is mimsy.

In any case, I really enjoy the prospect of effing the ineffable.

Best regards,

Doug

Hi! Well everything might not be mimsy but we can hopefully look forward to some ineffable effing! Once I sort flickr out.... sigh. :p