• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Salesman and Me

fahim mohammed

p121318819.jpg

fahim mohammed

Hi, Fahim,

Great shot, extraordinary composition.

The image, though, almost seems to suffer from excessive sharpening.

Best regards,

Doug

Hello Doug. Thanks for stopping by.

I just applied minimal sharpening. Let me see if I cannot paint it over.

Much appreciated.

Regards.

fahim mohammed

Fahim,

There's a contrast between the race and resolute face of the salesman and the folk at the beach. I ask myself, where is this and how did he get there? Or how did the others get to his land?

B&W works well here!

Asher

Asher, this is a beach in the travel hotspot in Bali. A few meters either side are the ' happening '

areas with tourists like their rice paddies. Many people willing to keep me company! I told Aria to take me to a local place. Much nicer..for me.

Seeing me, the fruit and drinks seller walked over. All I had to do was take the snap.

Best.