• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Flower Girl

6792806953_1cc5fc3bd2.jpg

Jerome Marot

I don't mind the faded look. I wonder why you post that picture when your other picture is very carefully composed. Is the "snapshot" look with the confusing background, hidden second person and the girl taken from above with cut feet intentional?

Hi there,

I have concluded I don't like the faded look either. It is a new trend that I have decided just doesn't work.

I keep going back to this pose for another wedding sample album but I was on the fence. This was a true snapshot. Aside from pictures of the guests dancing at the reception, almost all my wedding shots are set up.

Now that I posted it I think it just doesn't belong in a portfolio. Thank you for your help.

Bob Latham

I think there are two factors that make it look like a snapshot.....the desaturated processing and the elevated position you took the shot from. Maybe if you got level with the subject (or even slightly lower) then you'd have something a little more intimate?

Bob