• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Reading

Mike Shimwell

Just a quck grab from the weekend. I saw her as I climbed the stairs and quickly and quietly stuck my head and camera round the door. Slightly missed focus thogh - the nose and some text is sharp, her eyelashes aren't, but I don't really mind to be honest.

Mike

Hannah Reading - Mike Shimwell
hannah-reading.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

Just a quck grab from the weekend. I saw her as I climbed the stairs and quickly and quietly stuck my head and camera round the door. Slightly missed focus thogh - the nose and some text is sharp, her eyelashes aren't, but I don't really mind to be honest.

Mike

Hannah Reading - Mike Shimwell
View attachment 148
Gorgeous picture as usual Mike, one to be cherished. I can't help but notice that you have been using attachments in all your picture posts in the past few months. I know that it was available to the moderators. It is a pity that the OPF community still does not have that option available though. Besides that, there are two other problems with attachments. Firstly, guests are not authorized to see them so anybody who is not an OPF member is left out. Secondly, they do not show up in the quotes, as in the quote above my post. Well, life is never easy, is it? :)