• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Peyton Rae-

Charlotte Thompson

I did a bit of a soft blur on this because I super liked the effect-

DSC_0194.jpg

Peyton Rae​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Angelic, adorable, charming, beautiful, innocent, fashionable,

DSC_0231-1.jpg

edgy and suggestive. Why the latter with the shoulder strap hanging down?

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher
Because in life that happens- Children are who they are- straps fall- Hair falls- Smiles turn to tears etc. and "why" not? This is hanging in parents home. I adore it. Very candid and real- That's all-
You know I am a huge Sally Mann fan but I don't come close to her insight and vision in photography-
Just rapid fire shooting before she runs away and trust me it is getting almost impossible to catch her- She is a born model-

Charlotte

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher
Because in life that happens- Children are who they are- straps fall- Hair falls- Smiles turn to tears etc. and "why" not? This is hanging in parents home. I adore it. Very candid and real- That's all-
You know I am a huge Sally Mann fan but I don't come close to her insight and vision in photography-
Just rapid fire shooting before she runs away and trust me it is getting almost impossible to catch her- She is a born model-

Charlotte

Well Charlotte,

That's good to be reassured. We always have to ask ourselves about lines of attitudes when it involves other peoples minor children. There's a natural discomfort at this natural beauty. It's on the edge between such appreciation and the danger of putting kids at risk. Ever since we learned of the well established industry of little girl fashion/beauty competitions and (?? resultant) the sad fate of one such child we can be hypersensitive and see risk were inhere's just celebratory happiness in a good family.

I too admire Sally Mann's works and also the photographs of Jock Sturges. However, the latter had to face major attacks by the FBI before his work was "allowed". Lesser folk, including one unlucky grandmother lost her savings and to keep her home had to plead Nolo contendere and be convicted as a sex offender! Damn those Pharmacy processor police. It was just her grandkids playing with bath toys!

I must say, these pictures would rank highly and can stand next to the best!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

I understand today standards and all the "witch" hunts that go along- I swear sometimes I believe we are still in Salem- There is a huge difference between that kind of thing and this work and I know you know that!
Well Thank you for such high praise- let me tell you it's the model and the love of her GG (glamorous Grandma) that resides in this work- all love my friend-
thanks again
maybe I should gear up my camera and try for more at some point- These are about a year old-
I have always loved the idea of costume with her- now let me think!

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

I found a current shot in my albums- This was taken a few months ago.
Peyton's "serious" side getting older and some new personalities are arising. I did shadow a bit because of of the mood. I thought it was a nice enhancement-

DSC_0215-1.jpg