• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Review: Echo

Matt Halstead

Hi guys,

Just finished working on this shot:

7380277900_09934404d5_c.jpg

Matt Halstead:Echo

Feedback more than welcome.

Thanks,

Matt

See other examples of my work at:

http://www.matthewhalstead.com

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi guys,

Just finished working on this shot:

7380277900_09934404d5_c.jpg

Matt Halstead:Echo

Feedback more than welcome.

Thanks,

Matt

See other examples of my work at:

http://www.matthewhalstead.com

Matt,

This is a gritty fellow you've shared with us with his close lips and I am who I am posture. What does he do and what's your relationship with him?

I'm so fascinated by the window through which your people are shown.

Asher

Matt Halstead

hi guys,

Thanks for the comments.

@Asher and Bart - the subject is somebody that i noticed on the street and i could tell immediately that his face would make a good image and one that would fit well with my style. His name is Ray and he sells copies of the local newspaper - Gloucestershire Echo - thus the image title :)

Jarmo Juntunen

Hi Matt, a very convincing portrait. The rough finish fits to a rough looking guy just perfectly. It is interesting how intense his gaze seems even if (or because of?) he doesn't seem to be looking at the viewer.

Wow, quite an interesting portrait. Not only does he have an interesting face but his stare is so different because his eyes are not aligned. One eye seems to be looking to the side and slightly down while the other is looking more in an upright position. It really makes one stop and stare as we know something is not quite what we expect. Well done!