• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Asimov Atomsmasher

James Lemon

i-7TqzxRx-L.jpg

James Lemon

I had the curiosity to look for "Asimov Atomsmasher" in google.

Hello Jerome

I suspected that from someone, but don't tell anybody. Did you arrive at any conclusions? I heard that google is a major spy tool used by others than the general public and that there are groups encouraging people not to use google.

Best, regards
James

Jerome Marot

I suspected that from someone, but don't tell anybody. Did you arrive at any conclusions?

Simply: "Asimov Atomsmasher" is the name that young person uses when modelling. It was not obvious to me at first.

I heard that google is a major spy tool used by others than the general public and that there are groups encouraging people not to use google.

Probably, if I tried hard enough, I could find out more intimate details of that person's life. Is that what you meant?

James Lemon

Simply: "Asimov Atomsmasher" is the name that young person uses when modelling. It was not obvious to me at first.

Probably, if I tried hard enough, I could find out more intimate details of that person's life. Is that what you meant?

Hi Jerome

I didn't mean nothing by it, other than the fact Atomsmasher is something curious to look up. I met her on the street in Vancouver BC Canada and found out later that she is from Portland Oregon USA. According to her business card.

James