• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Hot Rocker in The Recording Studio!

D

Deleted member 55

Jenna in the Recording Studio Doing Her thing!

Will_Thompson_C_2012_012K7362.jpg

EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L, 1/125 f2.8 ISO 1600, Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III, 580EXII Flash Stofen Bounced

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jenna in the Recording Studio Doing Her thing!

Will_Thompson_C_2012_012K7362.jpg

EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L, 1/125 f2.8 ISO 1600, Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III, 580EXII Flash Stofen Bounced

Jenna is wonderful. She's so into the music and dedicated. Give her my regards and get some music to me!

Asher

D

Deleted member 55

Yet another one of Jenna!

Will_Thompson_C_2012_012K7371.jpg

EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L, 1/60 f2.8 ISO 1600, Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III, 580EXII Flash Stofen Bounced

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Will,

Jenna is worthy of all the time you have. She's beautifully dedicated to her music and that shows in your photography. This is some of your best work! I hope you do more, much more.

Asher

You have always liked the classic rockers and now you have brought it to the 21st century in pictures.