• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Zack

Nick Volk

Here are a few shots I got of my roommate, the first two I did not edit at all. I might end up going in and adjusting the lighting/contrast/color but probably not.

IMG_3403.jpg

IMG_3400.jpg

zFade.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Here are a few shots I got of my roommate, the first two I did not edit at all. I might end up going in and adjusting the lighting/contrast/color but probably not.

zFade.png

Nick,

This, with the reflection, is excellent. Great tonalities!

Print it for him!

Asher

Jerome Marot

This is very strange. The third picture is a composite of the first and second, where the exposure of the second has been corrected. Yet, we still have this strange pipe and Zack looks more distressed than happy.

What are you trying to achieve here?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nick,

I completely failed to recognize a composite! You had me fooled!

I was so impressed with the idea of a reflection, that I was distracted, really inattentive and uncritical, LOL! I am embarrassed by my failure.

How could I miss the so obvious flaws of the "apparent reflection going beyond the boundaries of the frame on the wall, or not even notice the linearity in his face from the underlying jack support holding up the ceiling?

We shouldn't get so carried away with first impressions. What happened to my observational skills! Looks like I see what I want!

Asher