• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

View from above

Antonio Correia

Oman - Sardines being dried under the Sun.
i-vBQt3xL-XL.jpg

Antonio Correia

Asher, these sardines were in a large field to be dried. Men were revolving them so they get dry better. Later on, they are sent to a factory where they would be added to farines to feed the cattle.
I was saying to Luisa that this is not good for the animals because many grains of sand will stay in the farines and use prematurely the teeth of the beasts.
But perhaps this happens and it doesn't matter as they are killed before using their teeth completely.

Nicolas, these sardines are not like ours here, in the Atlantic. They are larger and slightly different.
I do not know of a person who doesn't like grilled sardines.

i-QgmWz2d-XL.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher, these sardines were in a large field to be dried. Men were revolving them so they get dry better. Later on, they are sent to a factory where they would be added to farines to feed the cattle.
I was saying to Luisa that this is not good for the animals because many grains of sand will stay in the farines and use prematurely the teeth of the beasts.
But perhaps this happens and it doesn't matter as they are killed before using their teeth completely.

Nicolas, these sardines are not like ours here, in the Atlantic. They are larger and slightly different.
I do not know of a person who doesn't like grilled sardines.

i-QgmWz2d-XL.jpg

The practice of giving meat to vegetarian cattle is to me strange, "tordu" and even immoral! I guess that cattle must be able to digest caterpillars, worms and aphids accidentally consumed with grasses. It feeding dead animal runs the risk of creating "mad cow disease" which ultimately could damage man!

Not good karma!

Still handsome photographs!

Asher

Antonio Correia

Photo to the other side. The wires and the plastics are to repeal the birds. Actually, they were producing some whistles...

i-QVndt8f-XL.jpg