• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

This Topic now open!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Want to share? want to ask? want to answer and explain your technic and skills in architecture and/or industrial photography?
Start a thread here!
Of course there are some other topics/threads talking about lenses, lighting etc. but provided that your posts are directly related to Architecture and Industrial they have their place right there too.
I'd like, for my sake, as examples for start to hear about ultra wide lense, DXO, mixed ambience of lights, 360° virtual etc.
Please don't be shy and make the plunge!

I will read you all with passion.

For your information I do some interiors of yacht as well as industrial photography (beside some other subjetcs such as sailing boats) all for advertising, marketing and editorial (not the same clients!).
I use: Canon 1DS Mark II, 8 and 12-24 Sigma (have sold the Canon 17-40), Canon 24-70, 70-200 IS, 400 mm.
I've been Nikon for years and still like these cameras and lenses! I hear now you're question: Why did you change? the answer should be in another topic... ;-)

Last edited: