• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

FS - 1Ds MKIII

Ivan Garcia

Canon EOS 1Ds MKIII
Bought in 2008 it has an estimated 25 - 35K actuations
In perfect working order and near mint cosmetically. (Some minor scratches that I have encircled in red).
Box, manuals, charger and software included.
Asking for £3000 posted to UK £3100 posted to Europe or £2900 Collected from London, UK

Ds_1.jpg

Ds_2.jpg

Ds_3.jpg

Ivan Garcia

Hi Will.

Posting to the US is a bit of a nightmare. I have to fill all kinds of forms to declare the value of the item and then, what value do I declare? The price you pay or, the price it will cost to replace the item should it get lost?

Also, once you get it, you will have to pay import taxes. Still, if you are happy to continue, I think the British Pound Vs. US dollar is like £1 = $1.6 So it will be $5000 + bank charges and commissions. So circa $5300. Sent via UPS