• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

October gallery show

Doug Herr

I'll be showing about 40 of my photographs at Blue Wing Gallery in Woodland California during the month of October. The opening reception is Friday October 3 from 6 to 9-ish PM at 405 Main Street, Woodland. All are welcome.

I'll be showing about 40 of my photographs at Blue Wing Gallery in Woodland California during the month of October. The opening reception is Friday October 3 from 6 to 9-ish PM at 405 Main Street, Woodland. All are welcome.

That sounds like it will be a pretty big show. Since I'm on the other side of the country, I would love to see some gallery shots and your take on how it goes. Sounds very exciting.

Best, Bill