Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Photography Discussions > Fashion - Glamour - Product - Advertising

Old March 10th, 2017, 02:57 PM

Default Mayumi Rei

I was asked if I could contribute a few of my photos so I am starting with a couple safe for work ones in the glamor category to see if I can figure image posting out on this site. I am using these as they are ones from the same set I just posted to my Facebook page today. Mostly I shoot nudes or product shots these days, but this was from one of my model portfolio update shoots I still do occasionally also.
The Model is Mayumi Rei.

You are free to comment on the images or not (who knows I may have missed something in the harsh critique of myself), they were taken in 2008, so it has been awhile, I have gotten better since then. I don't think it necessary here, but just in case, negative comments about any of my models are unwelcome.

Last edited by Asher Kelman; March 10th, 2017 at 11:12 PM.
Old March 10th, 2017, 03:54 PM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Well said!

But it's never been allowed to disrespect anyone here, so no need for concern!

❤️

Models trust us and our community and we return that with appreciation and respect!

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old March 10th, 2017, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Dolan (Longwatcher) View Post
I was asked if I could contribute a few of my photos so I am starting with a couple safe for work ones in the glamor category to see if I can figure image posting out on this site. I am using these as they are ones from the same set I just posted to my Facebook page today. Mostly I shoot nudes or product shots these days, but this was from one of my model portfolio update shoots I still do occasionally also.
The Model is Mayumi Rei

Tim,

A pleasing composition. The ripples in the water make a generous halo around her head.

I like that you bring your model to the outdoors! I must admit that it's easier to photograph in the studio as one has total control of light.

But you are enterprising! This first picture reminds me of so many fine ladies being serenaded on fine gondolas in Italy! That's how she appears to me!

Asher

.....so is this just natural light!

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old March 14th, 2017, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Dolan (Longwatcher) View Post
I was asked if I could contribute a few of my photos so I am starting with a couple safe for work ones in the glamor category.........

The Model is Mayumi Rei

Tim,

This picture stands well on its own. She's lovely.

It's interesting and unique. We know she has dressed up for something special.....there's some mystery here

....and some sense of Mayumi's isolation.

Asher