• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Planet: Welcoming the apresident of France! So much good to be done!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Today a wonderful photo opportunity for the press!

I took pictures of my TV screen as Macron arrived.

I especially like celebratory pictures.

Personally for me it fits in with my intense joy as the arrival of French President Macron to the USA and the hearing of the “La Marseillaise” and being thankful for the bonds we have with the logic and love for humanity that came from the peaceful debates in England and the amazing discourse in Paris streets and the National Assembly that was paid for with blood. Amazing how France provided Lady Liberty to welcome all to our shores.

Macron, has at last projected France’s military power to at least protect the Kurds from being swallowed up in a new and outrageous Neo-Ottoman Empire expansion, while the suffering people’s of Syria are being subject to inhuman assault and dismemberment!

At last the West is showing a modicum of morality!

The scene, with the wind fully opening the French “Tricolor” and the US “Stars and Stripes” was magnificent, although I am not a flag waver, myself! (It’s a dangerous national habit!)

Asher Kelman

If you think I am too enthusiastic about Macron, then consider this: there’s a lot of danger in the world and Presedent Trump can make it worse or ameriorate it perhaps.

I am hoping that both Macron and Merkel will allow Trump to reposition his approaches and get in line with a more globally responsible approach to the crises we face.

Seduction by flattery is fine, any means to focus or policies better!

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

Today a wonderful photo opportunity for the press!

I took pictures of my TV screen as Macron arrived.

I especially like celebratory pictures.

Personally for me it fits in with my intense joy as the arrival of French President Macron to the USA and the hearing of the “La Marseillaise” . . .

And a wondrous thing it is.

L'étendard sanglant est levé.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

Hi, Asher,

And a wondrous thing it is.

L'étendard sanglant est levé.

Best regards,

Doug

We need other folk with stature and banners and parades Trump admires to talk him out of his impulsive “Amerika First” rant for his 20% followers!

He actually may achieve some major peace progress with the Koreans and Iran!

We cannot just have our enemies being certifiable!

Asher

James Lemon

The $130,000 Stormy Daniels deal is a much better deal than the Iran deal and a far better deal than the $600,000 Paula Jones deal. Those democrats appear to be poor negotiators .