• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Rugby

# 1

PJF_5197.jpg

# 2

PJF_5183.jpg

Thanks for looking

Bob Latham

Excellent shots Peter but something is puzzling me. The EXIF shows both shots to have a subject distance of 46.4 metres. Is ths a monumental fluke or does the 1DMkIII have a blip in it's Metadata writing?

Bob

Thanks for sharing. First rate sport pictures. I'm impressed.

Thanks for looking and your comments

Excellent shots Peter but something is puzzling me. The EXIF shows both shots to have a subject distance of 46.4 metres. Is ths a monumental fluke or does the 1DMkIII have a blip in it's Metadata writing?

Bob

Bob, I have to go back and look at the exif data on these, that does seem weird.....

CD Holden

Peter,
You've done quite a job of capturing the energy at this fast paced match. I wish we had more rugby in the US.
Kudos to you!

Tom dinning

Registrant*
One wonders what goes throught their collective heads as they fight over that ball. Don't they know there are plenty more in the store room they can play with?
I know I'll get creamed for saying this but I reckon Peter had the right idea. Stay in the stands and take some great shots (as he did) and let the boof-heads pound it out on the front lawn. I hope you didn't pay to get in there, Peter.
Now for something a bit more delicate, guys. Maybe a Sulfur Crested Cokatoo or a festoon of flowers for the more gentile members.
Ech! All that sweat. I think I'l go have a lie down.