• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Flowers In Bloom

Christine Rose

Festival of Flowers

413764002.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
413764002.jpg

Christina Rose: Festival of flowers

What a clean well balanced composition. Luckily some puff clouds in the sky and a train too!

This is a magnificent surprise. I wondered what Louvre pyramid was doing there and then two of them! It then seemed it has to be a theme park and Orlando Florida's Epcot Center seems an ideal candidiate.

This appears to be Walt Disney World’s Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival fantastic celebration with the flower design from 2014!

It is so fabulous and woke me up so I left 3/4 of my afternoon coffee, needed!

So Christine, you've made a great first impression! But I figured you would from your verve and energy in your registration! Welcome to OPF!

Asher

Peter Dexter

What a strikingly colorful image. I was confused too about where it might be until Asher noted it was taken in Disneyland. Looking forward to seeing some more.

Hi Christine and welcome to OPF!

What a colorful arrangements of flowers; I' ve not seen anything like it before. I think Asher is right, not only about the train but the clouds in the sky really make the image shine. Hope to see more of your work!

:) Maggie

Christine Rose

What a clean well balanced composition. Luckily some puff clouds in the sky and a train too!

This is a magnificent surprise. I wondered what Louvre pyramid was doing there and then two of them! It then seemed it has to be a theme park and Orlando Florida's Epcot Center seems an ideal candidiate.

This appears to be Walt Disney World’s Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival fantastic celebration with the flower design from 2014!

It is so fabulous and woke me up so I left 3/4 of my afternoon coffee, needed!

So Christine, you've made a great first impression! But I figured you would from your verve and energy in your registration! Welcome to OPF!

Asher

yes.. you are correct.... I enjoy going there at springtime...

Charlotte Thompson

Christine

I really love the inclusive nature of this photo. Seems as if technology and flowers can be a cohesive !
Welcome here at OPF. I have been around a few years and photographers here are pretty damn cool. I hope you stay we have so very few female artists here.

Charlotte-

Christine Rose

Christine

I really love the inclusive nature of this photo. Seems as if technology and flowers can be a cohesive !
Welcome here at OPF. I have been around a few years and photographers here are pretty damn cool. I hope you stay we have so very few female artists here.

Charlotte-

thank you... I will try my best to post my best and work hard at it... It's really not work though... I love doing it... have a great day

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Let me add that now you have gotten to know two of the most celebrated women here. Even if we had thousands of women here, these two, Charlotte and Maggie would rise to the top for their honesty, humor, sensitivity, esthetics, craft and style!

Charlotte is known especially for her grandchildren and the offspring she sends all over the world: layered, often vintage photographs, composed to raise and resurrect the spirits of departed wistful maidens and pensive women and treasured children.

Now you have two very sensitive and aware stalwarts as you commence your own private artistic and fun journey here.

The key to success is to treasure the progress and souls of others we meet!

Asher