• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

San Ysidro Free Clinic

Gary Ayala

A few snaps from a Grand Opening of a new Free Clinic in San Ysidro which caters to the Latino community.

571908345_qxKZW-L-1.jpg

30 years ago she started the whole thing

571905543_M2RcV-L-1.jpg

The Head Doc

571907043_jwxxm-L-4.jpg

Entertainment

571903492_DhNbj-L-1.jpg

Three Floors of Clinic

More Here:
http://garyayala.smugmug.com/gallery/8661266_gSGwy#571904567_2rRaM

Gary

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Gary,

As with your pictures of theatre, you provide a great sense of the glue of community. It's beyond trust, it evokes a sense that there's hope. Thanks,

asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks Rod

571908004_dmhDU-L-1.jpg

More entertainment
Oh Gary,

What a beautiful image and that girl is a dream to photograph! Lavish color and delightful movement. Also great complementary characters and action in the b.g. I hope you did not sin and after all this was not true to your ideals of beauty to at least get her telephone number! She's a perfect inspiration for great work! I hope you have more of her!

Asher