• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Photoshop Templates

William Carter

Hey Guys
I have some sports pictures of my college event and need some templates for it
Can anyone please suggest some good sites with low price

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hey Guys

Create them for yourself! It's free…
And if you show some of your pics, maybe that will help to know what you're seeking…

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hey Guys

William,

Welcome to OPF! Do you have copies of the kind of final results needed?

I have looked at what comes up in a search and it’s pretty crazy what crazy presentations some folk are offering.

If you are being paid, perhaps its worth buying one of these elaborate packages. Mostly I believe folk are happy with great action shots and well lit and posed groups. Each of which requires no template. Several flash units reflected over a team is more valuable than templates. That’s my $0.02, but I am not a sports photographer but when I do this, it is strictly to get fabulous action shots or perfectly lit groups.

Asher

William Carter

William,

Welcome to OPF! Do you have copies of the kind of final results needed?

I have looked at what comes up in a search and it’s pretty crazy what crazy presentations some folk are offering.

If you are being paid, perhaps its worth buying one of these elaborate packages. Mostly I believe folk are happy with great action shots and well lit and posed groups. Each of which requires no template. Several flash units reflected over a team is more valuable than templates. That’s my $0.02, but I am not a sports photographer but when I do this, it is strictly to get fabulous action shots or perfectly lit groups.

Asher

Yes we have a Budget of 125$
Actually, some of the pics will be used for further college events

I have some pics but i am unable to upload it, its showing some error

Doug Kerr

Hi, William,

Welcome aboard.
Yes we have a Budget of 125$
Actually, some of the pics will be used for further college events

I have some pics but i am unable to upload it, its showing some error

There is at the moment no possibility with this forum to upload pix to the forum proper and then have them displayed in a post.

One must have the image file held at some other Internet site and then reference it in a post here using the IMG tags of the forum BBS language. These tags go between square brackets. I will show the syntax here using curly brackets instead so the forum software does not parse them as real tags:

{IMG}http://<URL of image file>{/IMG}

Best regards,

Doug

nicolas claris

Wrong my friend Doug!

There is a possibility…

Wen you want to reply or post, click on "Go advanced"
There if you click on the paper clip icon, you can upload an image.

Actually, there's a bug and you can't see the attachment in the editing window, but your file is there and you'll see it in your post
However, note that:
The Dimension limits for this filetype are 930 x 930 max.

Attachments

• tool.jpg
    tool.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 139

Doug Kerr

Hi, Nicolas,

Wrong my friend Doug!

There is a possibility…

Wen you want to reply or post, click on "Go advanced"
There if you click on the paper clip icon, you can upload an image.

Oops! Guess I missed the memo abut that. Sorry.

Let me try it now.

Well, I am in "advanced mode" (as near as I know - there is no button for "Go advanced") and I don't see the paper clip icon.

What am I missing here?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Doug

nicolas claris

Then in the newt window, you'll see the "paper clip" icon…
I admit that it is not very handy as one only see the attachment when the post is submitted

nicolas claris

I don't see any paper clip in the "advanced" mode.

Neither do I see the images posted to this thread.

BONJOUR Jerome

Should be a Macintosh thing then!
I checked on Safari, Firefox and Chrome and it works.
I also checked with the different layout styles

Or maybe because I'm an admin? But I doubt…

Below is a repost (file being stored on my Internet server) of the 1st image I did "attached" showing where the paper clip is in the "advanced" mode:
tool.jpg

nicolas claris

Hmmm
Seen from a "standard" user, attachments do not show and paper clip icon is hidden…
Kind of bug!
Sorry guys!
I'll have to dig and find out…

Jerome Marot

Exactly. Glad this discussion allowed us to find out about a bug...

You would also notice that forum attachments are hidden to non-users. Maybe that is intended.

Doug Kerr

Hi, Nicolas,
Hmmm
Seen from a "standard" user, attachments do not show and paper clip icon is hidden…
Kind of bug!
Sorry guys!
I'll have to dig and find out…
Ah, yes. There is a lot of that going around.

Thanks.

And as I said, "There is at the moment no possibility with this forum to upload pix to the forum proper and then have them displayed in a post." At least for hoi polloi.

Best regards,

Doug