• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Oncostele orchid multispectral

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Quadriptych of VIS, UV, sim. Butterfly and Bee vision (left to right, top to bottom):

168545390.umyZH3an.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
BART,

I think the butterflies clearly have it this time!

How does the bg come about uniform violet in that third image? Do you have choices? Can you use a non-reflective surface to appear white?

Asher

Dr Klaus Schmitt

BART,

I think the butterflies clearly have it this time!

How does the bg come about uniform violet in that third image? Do you have choices? Can you use a non-reflective surface to appear white?

Asher

BART?? Oh yes, it is very pretty this flower in differenr wavebands. Don't forget, all non-visual images are "false colors", so this was just my choice to set those, anything would be possible here...