• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi

Hi, my names Christian. I’m new to photography. I enjoy taking images of street photography with my iPhone se but am looking forward to stepping up a level.
Cheers

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi, my names Christian. I’m new to photography. I enjoy taking images of street photography with my iPhone se but am looking forward to stepping up a level.
Cheers

Welcome, Christian!

The camera is not as important as the choice of subject and your vantage point and timing! Don't worry for a Hollywood moment about the rank of your iPhone in the schema of things. It might surprise you that a camera like that 20 years ago would be worth $100,000 and that entire professional movies have been made with that modest equipment! Also look up at Apple billboards. The iPhone can fill a giant picture 30 ft across 20 ft above the street. It's all a matter of viewing angle, but for that 3 MP would do fine!

So now we have that out of the way, we are ready to enjoy your shots!

Asher