• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Careful With The Eggs!

Peter Dexter

Market day

33541923225_375c781f82_b.jpg

What a lively scene, Peter! Judging from the sky, you captured a moment of sunlight on an otherwise cloudy day.

The vehicle plate says Tuluá, is this where the photo was taken? Also, are the bagged goods produce? If so, is it being transported in to be sold, or is it loaded to be hauled away?

Peter Dexter

Tom the place is the pueblo of Trujillo. Tulua is the largest nearby city. I believe the jeep was loaded with goods to sell as it pulled in to the town center like this as I was walking around. Produce of some sort. They always transport the eggs on the hood.

James Lemon

Interesting pic Peter! Whenever I take a long road trip like this I take my own chickens it alleviates the fear of breaking the eggs and am guaranteed fresh eggs each day.