• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Good to be here! Talking about captour | collaborative photo project

Michael Martens

Hello all at OPF! I'm new here, yes. I'm a photographer and graphic designer living in Los Angeles. I recently launched a collaborative photo project called captour. I'm sending out disposable cameras to participants for them to document their lives; after they send them back and I process the film, I'm creating a photo book.

mainimage1_zpse40f6a30.jpg

I'd appreciate some feedback and discussion. If you're interested in participating, visit Kick Starter or http://captour.us

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Great project Michael and fabulous first post. Talk about kickstart, you have are already out in good form!

Write me a PM and we'll meet in LA!

Asher

Pat Dwyer

Sounds like a good kickstart......Home businesses or actions you do alone can test your skills and bouancey. It you relate to the process you can gain customers and status in the field. The field of photography would be a good begining. People apprecaitte good pictures and interesting ones..............