• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Freshly new. Hello :)

Diasy Thompson

Hallo everyone! Daisy here. Thought i'd stop by and say hallo. I reckon that’s the right way to do it? Glad to be here and looking forward to great chit chats.
:)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi, Daisy,

Welcome aboard!

You have an odd username for "Daisy"!

Best regards,

Doug

Doug,

The given name, "Daisy" ranks only #183 in the USA for naming of baby girls but #20 in the U.K. Sometime in the 19th century folk were given to taking names from flowers and that has persisted and is popular, like "Violet", "Heather", "Camellia", "Jasmine" or "Rose"!

Read more here!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Certainly, but Doug paid more attention than you to the correct order of the a and i.

There you are! But I am ready to be humbled at any time!

This is an example of constant requirement to not make assumptions after a quick glance!

Thanks, once again for the correction!

Perhaps since her private notes to me were signed "Daisy" I overlooked what Doug realized was "odd"!

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asherm,

There you are! But I am ready to be humbled at any time!

This is an example of constant requirement to not make assumptions after a quick glance!

Thanks, once again for the correction!

Perhaps since her private notes to me were signed "Daisy" I overlooked what Doug realized was "odd"!
Well, I did mention her username!

Best regards,

Doug