• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Leo

Dr Klaus Schmitt

a Chocolate Persian and one of the Persians we had. A true and loving friend he was, from the time he was found abandoned and sick as a kitten. 18 years we were allowed to share our lives and love.

5023720652_276dbd360b_o.jpg

(Shot using a f1.0 Videostigmat lens fully open)

Andy brown

He looks like a lovely boy.
You must feel very sad.
I grew up with a cool cat then didn't have one for 20 years.
I now have an extraordinary mog, a Tonkinese.
People who claim to not like cats need to open their minds a little.

I'm sorry about your loss, Klaus. Last fall my cat was quite ill and had to be operated on to save her life so I cannot imagine how difficult losing a good friend like this is. ((hugs))

As an aside about the photo, oddly enough, each time I scroll down the page, on my monitor, it gives the impression that the cat is blinking his eyes.
Maggie

Michael Nagel

I am sorry about about your loss. Cats are wonderful companions and friends.
The last two years we experienced the loss of our two oldest cats, we miss them a lot.

Best regards,
Michael