• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Roof Interior - Kings Cross Station, London '14

Paul Abbott

kings_Xroofcolour_1640.jpg

Roof Interior - King's Cross Station, London '14 - Paul Abbott
RICOH GR - w/ GW3 21mm

Last edited:

Paul Abbott

Thank you all for looking and commenting...

Antonio, I had thought of what Michael might think about this shot and whether he would be interested in it. Although, Michael has a different approach...

Asher, it's that third element again...

Michael Nagel

Antonio, I had thought of what Michael might think about this shot and whether he would be interested in it. Although, Michael has a different approach...
Your picture works also very good as a 2D graphics - it is symmetrical, but not too symmetrical. I could imagine it transformed to black and white using a threshold to divide it up between the all-white and all-black shapes.
I would have done it differently, but I cannot tell how, because I have never been to that station in its actual state.

Best regards,
Michael

Paul Abbott

I could imagine it transformed to black and white using a threshold to divide it up between the all-white and all-black shapes.

Best regards,
Michael

Thanks, Michael. There I was thinking I could get away with a rare colour image in my collection of pictures... :)
I did think it would lend itself well to some B&W treatment though...