• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Yellows & Oranges

Antonio Correia

Ah, ah !... wrong, Asher... very wrong.
It was a Photoshop composition indeed as some others I posted before.

How I did it ? Well, two layers: one with the leaves - they were already orange - and another layer underneath with sand forms in black and white.
Perhaps ten minutes work. I tried two or three blending modes, and worked on the curves.

Michael Nagel

I recognize this one, Michael and it fits in with the series. It's balancing to have something so man-made and rectilinear and "modern", (therefore somewhat temporary), as a balance to timelessness of nature's yellows, golds and sienna hues.
Nature's colours can be very short lived as seen below. In fact these are transient even in the pictures you are referring to. It is just that the human lifespan does not correlate well with geological processes.

Best regards,
Michael