• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A question for Asher!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

Every picture you have posted has been fascinating. You have done well in all your tours! So, I'm intrigued. The picture of the woman in the street getting water from a faucet is such a remarkable contribution.

With respect and kindness,

Asher

fahim mohammed

What I had in mind, was to show a collection of cemeteries from across the worlds of soldiers fallen in Battle.

Of old soldiers in Britain from my time in Chelsea and the barracks. I had the cemeteries, and i had pictures of the wounded. Those that had served with honor for their respective countries. Those that had died with honor. Those that were either dead or dying. Wounded and old. T

fahim mohammed

In order not to inadvertently and unintentionally offend any members and/or viewers of the OPF
Forums and to respect everyones sensitivities I have decided not to post any pictures in this thread
and under this title.

In any case the photos would have been of old honorable men and women along with their children and their grand and great grand children.

The title in and of itself has raised some eyebrows. With this in mind, I have made my decision.

Thank you.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

Don't feel pressured either way. I'd love to see the picture, but I can already imagine them and put pebbles on the stones to remember the young men.

Asher