• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Charlotte's Purse

Charlotte Thompson

Straight out Me-

DSC_0082-1.jpg

Bob Rogers

When I first look at it, my eye is drawn to the upper right, where the bright white bit in the pocket meets up against the black.

Then I see the key and the beads. This is a great revelation. And then the gauze ribbon between them.

But the upper left corner is unsatisfying. I know the purse terminates up there in the upper left, but it's not well defined. I think it's a DoF thing. A little more in that corner would help me get it all together.

PS -- I had to look up Katy to see where it was. My wife is from N. TX.

Charlotte Thompson

Bob

yes
you are correct with the upper left corner

it was all that I could do at the moment of cropping
I knew that
thank you for your honesty
Katy is away from huge Houston

but away from the maddening' crowd-

-
Charlotte-

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Straight out Me-

DSC_0082-1.jpg

Charlotte,

Congrats on exploring what's around you. How more close can one go than a woman's purse! I agree that the composition holds attention but the left side is missing like taking a landscape but cutting off part of a magnificent tree or cloud.

This is worth the investment of further work and will pay off!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

I am so glad to see you again- long time
I agree there is something missing with the left side
of my brain-
but I will look at it again-

I like the compo
it has a secret speek-
and I DO GO THERE WITH THAT-
may be if I close crop it/ dunno- but let's see-

Charlotte-

Doug Kerr

Hi, Bob,

PS -- I had to look up Katy to see where it was.

Named after the Missouri-Kansas-Texas (M-K-T, thus "Katy") Railroad.

There is a lot of that in Texas. Frisco, Texas (north of Dallas) was named after the St. Louis-San Francisco Railway ("Frisco"). The city logo is in fact the old railway logo.

Best regards,

Doug

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Charlotte,

I may have a biased expectation of how a woman's purse should look like on the inside, but I do not find yours to be as cluttered and lively as I would have expected it to be. Are you secretly a well organized person on the inside? ;-)

Cheers,

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim
the beads are what I have for my car keys, Peyton made them for me about a year ago

DSC_0087-5.jpg

Cem

I am so organized down to the penny in my bank account LOL
my other large black purse is a big paper mess with lots o lipsticks in the bottom-
but the little one here I keep neat!