• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Review: Angel Light

Bobby Deal

Angel Light

Shot in studio with mixed lighting. Model was lit with two Colortran 1000watt broad lights while background was lit with a Bowens Monolight strobe. White balance was set to 3200 kelvin to match the tungsten and allow the strobe light to appear blue .

RDP7412a-X3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Bobby,

Impressive setup and well executed. Her pose works. Of course it's a staged fantasy and he must be overjoyed. That's a clever idea to balance on the tungsten and end up with blue from behind. Maybe one can even increase that back light another stop. It would be great to have some halo behind the wings. I can imagine that this costume must be pretty versatile and likely you use it in many variations and not always with the pants.

Like, flowers, human beauty reaches a peak and then fades, being replaced by that of experience and insight. You pictures must be so valued by the girls and I'm sure they look back at them many years later.

Asher

Bobby Deal

Bobby,

Impressive setup and well executed. Her pose works. Of course it's a staged fantasy and he must be overjoyed. That's a clever idea to balance on the tungsten and end up with blue from behind. Maybe one can even increase that back light another stop. It would be great to have some halo behind the wings. I can imagine that this costume must be pretty versatile and likely you use it in many variations and not always with the pants.

Like, flowers, human beauty reaches a peak and then fades, being replaced by that of experience and insight. You pictures must be so valued by the girls and I'm sure they look back at them many years later.

Asher

Yea we use this technique quite a lot here is another done with the same technique but with it used to fully set the scene.

I think you are right about the girls valuing the photos for years to come. I know if I was a girl preservation of my youth would be a motivating factor in working with photographers such as myself.

i-9KvKLfX-X3.jpg