• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

First Class Mail

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I like it as it really does represent you!

I might want to lower to the left corner the links. Just a thought.

Asher

Charlotte, I really love the image that you chose.. it's so perfect to suit you. I'm not a fan of the fonts or the placement; In my opinion, I think you are more special than that and the placement and choice of font is too mundane for you. Image is gorgeous though. :) Maggie

Charlotte Thompson

Asher
i agree it's the first draft Thank you- O how fun it is to do over and over again,,,not..

Maggie

As I told Asher Asher it's a first draft. You may have me thinking again and also to font in Black and thank you!

fahim mohammed

Charlotte, send me the final ' business ' card to appreciate the finished product.

But send me a copy of this first draft to frame!!

Take care lady.

Charlotte Thompson

Aw Thank you Fahim! If you want this then you have my permission to save it to your files and print where you live. It is my Pleasure dear friend!

Charlotte