• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

feel the power

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi Asher,

Just the 5DMark III and the good old Canon EF 100mm on a tripod with available light.

I'm in the lucky position of having flower arrangements around me as we have these flowers growing in our garden and my wife has the "lucky hand" for arrangements.
So I just have to use my "photographic eye" :))) from time to time ...
And not least we have great windows where the light often is perfect for pictures like these ...
So it is a kind of snapshot but it is some kind of thinking it over or prepared too.
And I just have to use what the situations do offer!

Andy brown

I love this image Wolfgang, I think there is a strange sort of interplay happening - the shapes are sharp and dynamic and almost threatening but the beautiful colour palette with it's bright happiness and soft pastels diffuses that superbly.
Very interesting and very beautiful.