• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

tempus fugit

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi

working on my archives I found this souvenir of the Cinqueterre (Cemetery of Levanto)

tempus fugit by Wolfgang Plattner, on Flickr

I commend you for finding such an out of the way but ancient and interesting place to wander about. Did you walk everywhere or can you use some kinds of public transport?

I have wondered how good it would be with kids and big families, as cars seem to be banned from a lot of places!

Lucky you!!

Asher

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi,

the Cinqueterre are our sentimantle favourite in Italy.
Especially Lèvanto and its surroundings ... you can reach this region by car but when you are there, you have to use train or boat or, naturalemente, your feet to explore this outstanding aerea.