• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Not for everyone.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Art isn't for everyone, even those who have it forced down their throat by well meaning teachers and parents. The young man has finally become aware of the 'fact' that the world centers around his penis and his parents should be spending their money on furthering his sexual pursuits rather than his education. A blue blaster and gray plaids do not look cool.

Cem_Usakligil

It seems, in a moment of rage, I have lost the ability to communicate visually.
How did that happen?
Perhaps this helps. Your url/img links are mangled.

19172007426_01e0251c26_h.jpg

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Found it!
There is no god after all. It was just me and my stupidity.

Thanks all for the assistance and friendly words.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
You probably deleted one of the square brackets. This should work:

_DSF4402 by Tom Dinning, on Flickr​

(Just quote this message to see the code instead of the image)

(Edit: I see that Cem was quicker than me...)

This is one occasion where your wit, framing and timing as well as spiritual influence of Cem's work have landed you a celestially miraculously winning photograph!

Kudos to you and the boy sound who's penis the world revolves!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Who's Cem?

Just a smart, but rather humble fellow, who's company we enjoyed both here in Los Angeles and again in Paris. He's able to look at relationships linked by portals from one frame of reference to another!

You could swear, all you fancy, in your Northern Territory drawl and he can answer you in perfect Turkish, Dutch, French or English and tie you up in knots! He has a special vision that can see behind the mirror, whereas you see through a little window!

The main difference, between the two of you, is when you really insult someone to the nth, you could just be causing them pain for the fun of it or about to buy them a beer! However, you piss of Cem, and he tells you to "bugger off!", likely as not , there's no beer coming .......and if it's you.....you deserve a crack on the head too because you do .......and your wicked cynicism!

Asher

Don Ferguson Jr.

The guy just said wow that is like some Eyes Wide Shut , and the girl is huh ? I like it and the series of doors lead your eye well.
Don

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Guy in middle: I'm so into you. Can't you tell by the way I'm displaying myself?
Girl: actually, I kinda like your friend.
Guy on left: I wish she'd go away so I can tell him how I feel.