• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

give and take

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi,

Nearby, in Bregenz at the Lake of Constance, the famous architect Peter Zumthor built the "Kunsthaus Bregenz", a real gem of museum-architecture.
these days they are showing photography by Jeff Walls, I'm showing you some of my impressions (more photos here ...):

the entrance of the Kunsthaus Bregenz:

Kunsthaus Bregenz by Wolfgang Plattner, on Flickr​

His photographs look great on that wall. I also went to see your gallery and really enjoyed the photos you took that day. What a fun installation. The man and the lady playing tug of war was a nice surprise and how you cannot simply cross between them; you must go all the way around. the birdhouses also made me smile. Good Stuff!
:)
Maggie

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi,

Nearby, in Bregenz at the Lake of Constance, the famous architect Peter Zumthor built the "Kunsthaus Bregenz", a real gem of museum-architecture.
these days they are showing photography by Jeff Walls, I'm showing you some of my impressions (more photos here ...):

Flickr.com/people/83377834@N00/]Wolfgang Plattner[/url], on Flickr​

Wolfgang,

The texture of the walls makes the photograph itself just an element of a new work of art. Very impressive!

Asher

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi,
thanks for your visit and annotations ...
Yes, this "Kunsthaus" is a very special place, it interacts not only with the artist but with the visitors, too.
And so every time I'm there, I come home with a bunch of impressions fixed on CF or SDcards ...

fahim mohammed

Wolfgang, this is excellent. I like the texture that comes through.
And the design and presentationare somehow, so much in harmony.

How big is the museum?

I really like this.