• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: blue hydrangea

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi,

since some years they are my favorite flowers in the garden: hydrangea.
They have an incredible richness of colors and varieties but nonetheless they bring peace and a sort of velvet silence in a summergarden.

A very delicate variety is the blue one and especially when its withering ...
(this one was done with the 5DMk3, EF 100mm f/2,8, C1, a very little help by TopazLabs' Impression and AlienSkin on CS6)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi,

since some years they are my favorite flowers in the garden: hydrangea.
They have an incredible richness of colors and varieties but nonetheless they bring peace and a sort of velvet silence in a summergarden.

A very delicate variety is the blue one and especially when its withering ...
(this one was done with the 5DMk3, EF 100mm f/2,8, C1, a very little help by TopazLabs' Impression and AlienSkin on CS6)

Yes, it is simply beautiful. I think this would be something that Maggie Terlick would like! Here kind of colors! Well I like it a lot and it's another vote for Topaz Impression for that helping hand!

Asher