• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Acrobatic player (Spanish soccer)

From a 3ªDivision match (In Spain futbol -soccer- is divided in four major leagues, principal is 1ª Division -major league-, 2ªDivision, 2ª Division B and finally 3ª Division).
Player from Rayo Vallecano team cut a passing from the rival team.

Gear: EOS 1d Mk2, sigma 120-300 f2.8+ Canon TC 1.4X. v1/1000 (maybe), f4.5. ISO 100
IZ7B0131caborian.jpg

Hope you enjoy.
Jose Luis

Last edited:

Nill Toulme

Very nice Jose Luis and an unusual position indeed. Looks like he might not have gotten up quickly from that one.

I think I would like a slightly tighter crop, perhaps as an 8x10 or 5x7 ratio, with less dead space on the right.

Nill
~~
www.toulme.net

Nill and Don, thanks fo comments.
Nill, i love soot tighter i can. I don´t care if i crop some part body. Normally a hight percent of the interest in sport photography is around the face or near. But in this one i prefer air around the action, i don´t wknow why but...
Don i respect your opinion but, in this one, i don´t why is important where the ball go. He´s kick.
Jose Luis

Don Lashier

Jose Luis Sanchez said:
Don i respect your opinion but, in this one, i don´t why is important where the ball go. He´s kick.
Jose Luis
Jose, it's not important where the ball is going, but it's notable because I raised the question. The ambiguity adds interest to the image and leads you to dwell on it a bit longer.

- DL