• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Paper Tiger

Jarmo Juntunen

OPF's been very serious lately. Here's something soft for a change:

_img900.jpg

I don't get to read the paper in peace anymore...

Michael Nagel

Jarmo,

I know that feel - our late cat observed you well and did not only choose to lay on the paper, but on the exact article you read. It is a way to get attention.

You captured this cat moment very well!

Be prepared for more surprises and there is one thing: Never underestimate cats when it comes to judge people - watch them closely when a new person comes to visit you...

Best regards,
Michael

Super photo of a sweet little being, Jarmo. Everyone knows how dogs are reliable and unconditional friends. Cats are exactly the same, only completely different.

Jarmo Juntunen

Everyone knows how dogs are reliable and unconditional friends. Cats are exactly the same, only completely different.

Wonderful creatures, really teach you how to be humble. I'm quite used to being at the bottom of the food chain in our family nowadays. Thank you for your feedback!
Cheers, Michael, always nice to chat about cats with you.

Cem_Usakligil

Wonderful creatures, really teach you how to be humble. I'm quite used to being at the bottom of the food chain in our family nowadays. Thank you for your feedback!
Cheers, Michael, always nice to chat about cats with you.
This is very recognizable, lol. I migt show some cat pictures of mine later.