• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

East Timor - 1972/1973

Antonio Correia

A couple of images I made in the former Portuguese Timor, now East Timor, where I spoiled 2 years of my life.
The photos made by myself at the time, are now scanned and treated in LR to taste.
I was called the Nikon F guy. Do not ask me why ;)

But (!), the image below was shot in Bali where I spent a month in vacations, back in 1973.

i-tFkKdRd-S.jpg

i-bdQb5LH-X3.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
What a handsome young fellow you were! I can recognize the serious commitment in your face!

Wow!

Asher

James Lemon

i-bdQb5LH-X3.jpg
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Wonderful B&W images Antonio... Yo really do look like a Nikon guy! This is an a especially strong image IMHO.

Antonio Correia

Thank you James. :)
Perhaps the flash was too strong...

I had a Nikon F with just the 50mm f/1.4 which I had bought in Hong-Kong but I had bought a Nikon F2 for a friend which was not available at the time in the shop but it arrived safely in Lisbon a couple of months later...

2018-09-16%4016.50.44-X2.jpg