• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Evil Weevil

Peter Dexter

Might be in the subfamily Molytinae. I would think Hollywood types could derive endless inspiration from the insect world when designing science fiction monsters.

44100590015_c474f7d4b6_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Might be in the subfamily Molytinae. I would think Hollywood types could derive endless inspiration from the insect world when designing science fiction monsters.

44100590015_c474f7d4b6_b.jpg

Peter,

We are so used to precisely carved and polished edges of Hollywood aliens that this genuine monster looks to be 3D printed, LOL as the bumpers on the back of the insect sort of merge into one another and don’t have the distinction of the artwork!

Still, the design is terrifying and simply humbling.

Great shot!

Now what does it do for a living?

Asher

Peter Dexter

Well it does something with wood for a living as that's where I found it and what ever it is it's pretty good at it as it's family was present during the great reign of the dinosaurs. Predates us a bit.