• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Tablets for photography when on the road

Michael Seltzer

(posted a similar on over on PCs)

Anyone using a tablet as their primary or sole computer when travelling? How does that work? Can you keyword, and then bring those into your main app when back home? Can you do any editing?

fahim mohammed

(posted a similar on over on PCs)

Anyone using a tablet as their primary or sole computer when travelling? How does that work? Can you keyword, and then bring those into your main app when back home? Can you do any editing?

Yes Michael, I have been using the iPad and now the iPad retina for most editing and posting while traveling. Photogene is my preferred sw for these edits on the move.

Indexing etc. are unavailable in the sw per se. I do however name my images such that a ' spotlight ' brings them up very fast.

Best.