• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: No, not a wedding.

fahim mohammed

A couple of days ago, Ayesha and I went to have a quiet, romantic dinner by candlelight at a very upscale place.

It was an anniversary gift from both of us to each other.

My American Board certified doctor friends ( I wouldn't trust second tier medical boards anyway ), maintain that neither Ayesha nor I are fat. Based on our ages, the length of time we have been married, our height and various other statistically significant factors according to the American medical guidelines.

I thought I would share a photo we took on that occasion..

p1384375651-4.jpg

p.s. What would you like as a gift, asked Ayesha of me. A white stallion, I responded nonchalantly.
p.p.s A more accurate word for ' fat ' would have been obese, but i chose the more common word purposely.

Robert Watcher

Several months ago, I was enlightened to the real representation of Asher - with great surprise. Likewise now with this portrait of you and your wife - another wonderful surprise.

Just shows how a photographers works and posts on social media websites or forums can only provide the smallest insight into the kind of person possibly with regards to motivation or sense of morality in relation to the subject matter presented in the photo or post. They can never provide a visual that would allow anyone to know or see in their minds eye, the photographer as they really are.

As with Asher, I had you pegged totally differently iwhen following your photos and stories. I see Ashers photos and efforts differently now - as will be the case with your posts. Not a bad thing, but a good one.

And congratulations on your anniversary.

Doug Kerr

Hi, Fahim,

A couple of days ago, Ayesha and I went to have a quiet, romantic dinner by candlelight at a very upscale place.

My American Board certified doctor friends ( I wouldn't trust second tier medical boards anyway ), maintain that neither Ayesha nor I are fat. Based on our ages, the length of time we have been married, our height and various other statistically significant factors according to the American medical guidelines.

p1384375651-4.jpg

Oh, that is exquisite.

I can certainly see that Ayesha is in no way "fat" (mountain climbers so rarely are). She looks, as always, beautiful, alert, and capable. As for yourself, you look "satisfied" (I know you are alert and capable).

Congratulations on your anniversary.

Best regards,

Doug

Tom dinning

Registrant*
By Australian guidelines, you and Ayesha would be considered by other than your physical condition. Fahim. The beauty of the woman in a relationship is paramount. Ayesha sees in you the qualities that are hidden from us. Ayesha will always be the reason I respect you for all the things I do not see and she does.
Women have the ability to know more than a man could ever known. Ayesha is undoubtedly such a person.
Good fortune to you both.

fahim mohammed

I never doubted the sincerity of your well wishes Jerome. I apologize if it came out that way.
Once again, thanks for the well wishes.

Best regards.

Probably, but the comment is sincere on my part nevertheless. I really wish you and your wife many years in happiness and good health.

fahim mohammed

Cem, Jarmo..

So very kind of you folks.
May you also enjoy the companies of your families for a long time in the future.

Kind regards.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

p1384375651-4.jpg

p.s. What would you like as a gift, asked Ayesha of me. A white stallion, I responded nonchalantly.
p.p.s A more accurate word for ' fat ' would have been obese, but i chose the more common word purposely.

One would think that the worst of a women could be measured in the sparkle in her eyes, where one could see forrest, mountains, owls deer and paths to happiness. But that's not really the case.

The beauty of woman is seen in the eyes of her grandchildren and the warmth of her husbands handshake!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Maggie, Antonio..thank you very much.

Asher, Ayesha and I never shake hands. We might hold hands, but never shake them.
Thank you for your kind comment.