• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

No words..Just images

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
p2803855053-6.jpg

But here, Fahim, father with his child or grandchild could be in so many places from Cairo, Casablanca, Hebron to the Phillipines!

...and it doesn’t matter. It’s the love and safeguarding that is important and the same everywhere!

Asher

Asher Kelman

The happy fisherman
i-Hkjtk7X-XL.jpg

Anonio,

Of course he’s happy! But we are more so. Warm well crafted picture that interestingly flips our natural direction for exploring to try to determine what he is getting.

A wonderful treat to us all! I am proud to have been in Setubal for the amazing cuisine and freshest most diverse fish and seafood!

This is the only place on the planet I know to compete with the experience at Bodrum for just walking around, taking in the sea air and enjoying the best food!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Wolfgang,

Remarkable mood of the woman alone with her history of her journey, still caring for her many plants. The effect of using backlight is somperfrct for this very touching image. It goes beyond sentimental and is a seriously fine photograph. The array of bottles on the table provide that “extra finishing touch” to make the picture rise above “very good” to be exceptional.

But we’re they staged? I don’t see any purpose in all those clear bottles? No negative criticism here, just wondering about technique and tgecworkingvof your thoughts!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Some tears old picture... recovered now.

i-VVDm8mk-XL.jpg

This is nature, Antonia. No neat borders of human architectural design here! This is a rich interdependent community. One trunk of a tree, (or massive collection of air roots or vines), plastered with thick layers of aged moss through which other epithets are growing. Inside this, there will be hosts of different insects and spiders which will invite birds to feed!

But it also happens to be only a tiny part of a forrest of such overlapping independant sovereign states or ecosystems!

When you add it up in a glance, what do we have?

One word: beauty!

Asher

Asher Kelman

It belongs to a set of 3 or 4 photographed in the same forest.
They were 9 years old in last March ! Time flies !...
i-cWqdwph-XL.jpg

Thise are so handsome and ecologically rich.

If you were there at night this month, you might see marching processional toxic catapillars.

36b08879b2de5a35414b1ae15083218b12b66eafcb4a253991d0c6bcf824c75e.jpg

There is a current epidemic in neighboring Spain with the Pine vairiety and another major one with the oak species.

Glad you domemented them, Antonio. Where's the forrest? Do you know what kind of trunk that is? Is it a living tree or a bunch of air roots or vines or what?

Asher