• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

snail painting

Mark Hampton

20121020_2628_zpsdab3b192.jpg

snail.painting.i - Deka​

this was my pet snail Yossarian she/he died today in tragic accident

Mark Hampton

Hi Mark,

Beautiful!

Regards,

Stuart

thanks Stuart - it is a fitting tribute to a good friend.

"After he made up his mind to spend the rest of the war in the hospital, Yossarian wrote letters to everyone he knew saying that he was in the hospital but never mentioning why. One day he had a better idea. To everyone he knew he wrote that he was going on a very dangerous mission. "They asked for volunteers. It's very dangerous, but someone has to do it. I'll write you the instant I get back." And he had not written anyone since" - extract from catch 22

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The humbling thing is in all that tissue, there's amazing homology to our own make up! We are made of the same stuff, mostly water and some few difference in variations of genes. So this destroyed fellow was a relative! :(

Asher

Tom dinning

Registrant*
The humbling thing is in all that tissue, there's amazing homology to our own make up! We are made of the same stuff, mostly water and some few difference in variations of genes. So this destroyed fellow was a relative! :(

Asher

Aren't they hermaphrodites? Now that could reduce the heartache a bit. Who was it that said "I remember the first time I made love. I was on my own at the time" ?