• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Un été en fleurs

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Received an email from Basia Embiricos this afternoon to confirm my presence in a group exhibition displayed in three Parisian galleries with works of Clark and Pougnaud, Françoise Gaujour, Pawel Grunert, James Alexander, Andreas Mahl, Robert Mann, Cathleen Naundorf, Gaetano Weighing, Bernard Quesniaux, Claire Virieu, Tingting Wang, Hiroshi Watanabe, Graeme Williams, Philippine Schaefer, Nicolas Wilmouth and ... Nicolas Claris.
Theme: ”Un été en fleurs… Right after ”Three chateaux in winter” ...

un-ete-en-fleurs2.jpg

Last edited:

nicolas claris

Thank you beaucoup Maggie!
Apparently you're the only one in OPF!

There're absolutely magnificent guys and gals in this expo: Clark and Pougnaud, Françoise Gaujour, Pawel Grunert, James Alexander, Andreas Mahl, Robert Mann, Cathleen Naundorf, Gaetano Weighing, Bernard Quesniaux, Claire Virieu, Tingting Wang, Hiroshi Watanabe, Graeme Williams, Philippine Schaefer, Nicolas Wilmouth
Google their name and you'll find interesting visits to do… Pretty good for a lazy/snappy Sunday afternoon…

nicolas claris

Thank you Antonio… ; ) good links… there're some other good ones too…

BTW for all of you who will be in Paris, join at the vernissage!
Sadly, I will not attend as I'll be shooting (a five days shoot) in Palma de Mallorca…